She understands my feels!!
Made by Donnodou
This has nothing to do with Avatar Aang or Avatar Korra but I wanted to share what I’ve been doing all night…
Thank you for following me btw :)
IGN exclusive interview with Janet Varney (Korra) and David Faustino (Mako) discussing the Book 3 finale and lots of shipping!
IGN exclusive interview with Mike and Bryan, discussing the Book 3 finale and Book 4. The main points of new information learned are:
- "The show is essentially done" says Bryan, they are working on post-production for "the rest of the year."
- Book 4 will have a new villain that is not a spirit or Red Lotus member.
- Bryke confirms the Airbenders will take on a peacekeeping Jedi-like role.
- Before the Hundred Year War, the Air Nomads did not mingle with the other Nations, staying detached from society. This is slightly different from the impression we got with Aang saying he had friends all over the world.
- Zaheer was a master martial artist and professional fighter before being imprisoned and getting Airbending.
- The Korra video game, set between Books 2 and 3, has its own new villain.
OMG BOoK 4!!!
Soooo happy about this :) it’s nice to know that if I wanted to get married in my home town I can.
Korra and Asami!!!!!!!
If she did that’s would be sweet. BUT she wouldn’t because she’s gonna gonna let someone she loves stay down an out for long
Don’t mind Asami working late to invent the power wheelchair for a friend.
Left something scribbly for once oh no.
Korra Week Day 1: Alone
There’s been a lot of talk lately about how Korra has PTSD and how alone she must feel but then I remembered that no one is ever really alone. There are those watching over you even though you may not see them.
also i originally wasn’t gonna do a korra week thing but it literally just happened that i finished this today and it fit the theme so yay me
Can’t stop crying… Omg